Logo

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Best Friends

As soon as I got my camera, my sister jumped on the chance to have some pictures done of her girls. Nevaeh and Aaliyah are so cute that I couldn't take a bad picture! It was really hard to choose favorites and that is why there are so many. If I could kidnap two kids in the world and get away with it these would be them! I love them to death! I have been meaning to post these for a while now, but due to computer problems I am just barely getting them done. We did pictures of Aaliyah first. She is such a cheese ball. She really should model for kids clothing! Check out those cheekers!






Nevaeh is so beautiful and hilarious. She is always doing something funny or saying something off the wall. She did so good taking pictures even though it was making her uncomfortable. Thank goodness mom and dad were there to help. Tiffany had her laughing in no time.




Nevaeh is such a great big sister. She is always saying how much she loves Aaliyah. It's so cute to hear her say that Aaliyah is her best friend.





5 comments:

Randi Burton said...

Shandra, you are getting so good. I really think you have potential to be a great photographer. I will have to keep you in mind if I ever decide to get married hee hee

Shanda Petersen said...

Randall! Thanks! I am trying. Those were just some from when I first got my camera. I am sure that I will get better as time goes by! You better keep me in mind!

Tiffany Izatt said...

How freaking adorable! I love kids they are so cute when they smile, espically these two

Shanda Petersen said...

Thanks Tiffany! I love my neices! They seriously are so easy to photograph.

Chelsi said...

I am thoroughly impressed!!! Our pics are gonna be so hot!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts