Logo

Friday, July 4, 2008

Jon and Brooklyn

Dustin and I went to do another shoot that ended up being an old class mate of mine! We got to mess around with sunflare again and I must say that I am slowly getting the concept. It was so much fun to shoot Jon and Brooklyn's Groomals. I think that Groomals are such a great idea. I wish that I would have done them for my wedding. I would have loved to have more pictures of Randy and I all dressed up! If you are debating on whether or not to do Groomals, my vote would be YES! Here are some from our shoot. Check out the shot of Dustin working it!













3 comments:

Tiffany Izatt said...

Look at you working the sun flare! Woo hoo!

Sky & Steph said...

Love the shots sweatie!! I wish I would have done groomals too, so cute!! You are doing an AWESOME job!

Dustin Izatt said...

woo hoo :) I hope your camera is still working after pointing it at me, lol :P Great shots Mrs. Peterson, you are the number one stunna.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts