Logo

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Precious Abby

My best friend just recently had her baby! Abby is so cute and tiny! I can't believe that she is finally here. Bryce and Christi are the cutest proud parents. They couldn't take their eyes off Abby the whole time we did the shoot, but neither could I! She is absolutely beautiful in every way. She was so alert and ready to do pictures it was perfect! Christi took every effort to make sure everything was ready for Abby and is shows in her nursery. It is so cute that we had to get pictures of it. Here are some of my favorites...



























4 comments:

Sky & Steph said...

She is such a little doll, I can't wait to see her!! Your pictures are all so cute, I LOVE them!! Can't wait to see more of your masterpieces :)

Tiffany Izatt said...

So freaking adorable, great job!

Chelsi said...

soooooooo beautiful!! I'm so proud of you!

Christi said...

I must say that you are right when you say that I am completely in love with Abby! Thanks again for taking these pictures, they turned out so beautiful! Abby is the light of my life and I am so glad that you were able to capture the feeling of that time so I can always remember it! Love ya!! Christi

Blog Archive

Popular Posts