Logo

Friday, October 17, 2008

Dustin and Tiffany

Dustin and Tiffany are an amazing couple! They have been so awesome to me and Randy. When I told Dustin that we wanted pictures in Park City he was totally up for it. Come to find out him and Tiffany were celebrating their first date up there the same time we were celebrating our anniversary! So it was set we were doing pictures! Dustin and Tiff are so amazing together. They just compliment each other perfectly! We got so many amazing shots with all the crazy weather changes while we were shooting! We even did pictures at the old mine that they actually had their first date in! It was so much fun! Thank you Dustin and Tiffany for being so great and giving me the opportunity to share these moments with you! You guys ROCK!























4 comments:

Dustin Izatt said...

Ah yeah motha trucka, these photos are off the hizzy. You did an awesome job and some of my favorites are by the haunted mine where our love first blossomed. You are the most awesome friend and thank you SOOOOOO much for doing these. I was laying on the couch being a sleepy boy when Tiffany told me they were online :) You are the next Dustin Izatt and you shall soon pass me in greatness.

Dustin Izatt said...

These are so awesome, I cant wait to see them all! Thank you SO much for taking these photos. It was so fun to hang out with you two. You two are so freaking awesome. I absolutely love the ones of us at the Park City Silver Mines! Good idea of mine if I say so myself! LOL Again thanks, you did awesome!
-Tiffany Izatt

Randi Burton said...

Shanda, you are getting better every photo shoot. You really are an amazing photographer and I can't wait to see more to come. Your coloring in these are great. Love them

Oakstream Photography said...

HOLY CRAP I love these of Dustin & Tiffany!!!!!! Their color choices ROCK with the locations. AMAZING job you did...WOWZA!!!!!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts