Logo

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kari and Family

I had the opportunity to take some family pictures for Kari and her family. They are so funny together! You can just tell that they have a great time joking around and teasing! I love how close Kari and her daughters are. You can see how much they care for each other and how they are there for each other. They all have such great personalities and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot! Stay tuned for part two of their shoot!














5 comments:

The Finlaysons... said...

I freakin' love them! Those are great! Tell them that for me! I love Brandi and Jake together, I got tears in my eyes when Brandi told me they were first dating. What a great family!

Chelsi said...

very fab

Sky & Steph said...

How cute are these pictures?! I love them! You did such a great job, what a cute family!! I love when you shoot people I know :)

Christi said...

Super cute!! I love these pics! They all look awesome! I have to know, are Jake and Brandy going to get married or what?? Seriously they are so dang cute together!

Jennifer Fisher said...

Oh my gosh. What beautiful girls. You did an awesome job at capturing their beauty. I just love all the pictures you take.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts