Logo

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mandy and Scott Family

Mandy and Scott were such a fun family to do pictures with. Their kids are absolutely adorable and are the best little smilers! I love how they both would cheese it up for the camera! It was so cute to see them all play in the snow. Scott is such a great dad and was making snow balls with Seth. I was dying from laughing so hard when Seth was eating the snow off of the tables. He is so cute! It reminded me of the post of Randy eating the snow on our shoot for our anniversary! See here: http://shandarandy.blogspot.com/2008/10/happy-anniversary.html I loved doing this shoot and see how great their family is together. Here are my favorites!












1 comment:

Scott Troxel said...

Thanks so much!! We absolutely love the pictures! They turned out so great! You are so wonderful!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts