Logo

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jeremy, Chase and Shayley

Jeremy, Chase and Shayley are so fun to work with. They are the coolest and best looking kids I know! It may just be that they are my siblings, but who knows! I had such a fun time doing pictures with them for my parent's Christmas present. My little sister Shayley has the most gorgeous eyes! She has one blue eye and one greenish brown eye! How lucky is she? I can't believe how big they have all gotten. I love photographing younger kids and being able to do fun funky stuff. I love breaking free of the traditional images and making a picture my own style and flare. They all pulled off everything that I was going for! This was a last minute shoot and the sun was going down fast, but we pulled through and got some killer images. Here are my faves from the shoot!



































1 comment:

Sky, Steph, and Selma said...

Holy cow!! Look at how flippin' good you are!! I'm so impressed :) Keep up the spectacular work my friend!!

Oh and how long do you think I should wait to have you take her pictures? :) Like 3 or 4 months?

Blog Archive

Popular Posts