Logo

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Christi and Bryce Family

Christi and Bryce were a blast to do pictures with! There little girl Abby is so cute! I just love her face! We found some awesome spots to do pictures for their little family. Abby did so good smiling in all of the pictures it was killing me. I think Christi was getting more of a kick out of me being a goof than anything! Christi and Bryce are so perfect for each other. Check out their hotness below! Here are the faves as always! 








































2 comments:

Christi said...

Shanda, you did such an amazing job on our pictures!! I love them, each and every one! You did such a great job capturing Abby's personality! Now I have pictures to remember all her funny faces, and adorable smiles! I love your face!!! (And your camera!)

Brett, Dany and family said...

Those are sooo cute! Christi has such a cute family! You are an amazing photographer. Love ya!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts