Logo

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Randi's Bridals

All I can really say about this shoot is STUNNING! Randi is absolutely gorgeous and totally knew how to work it. She was willing to do some crazy awesome stuff with me to get amazing pictures! I love how gorgeous she looks in everyone of these. She is so beautiful! Randi thank you for putting up with my crazy ideas and adding some of your own. Most of all thank you for working the little wall behind the bar for that lady! She loved you! Here are just some of my faves!  

Also if you are into bikes check out Ogden Bicycle Collective off of Wall Avenue in Ogden! They are super sweet! Thanks guys for letting us use your awesome shop!




































4 comments:

Josh said...

Great shots of Randi and nice to meet you at the reception!

Sky, Steph and Selma said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful Randi, love the shots Shanda, you're awesome!!

Tiffany Izatt said...

I love the first one and the eyes one! Great job!

Cassie Jo and Payton said...

Love these shots! They are AWESOME!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts