Logo

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Laura and Bryce Wedding

Laura and Bryce were so cute to watch together. They compliment each other so well. Both of their families were so great and welcoming. I felt right at home with all the kids. They had such adorable kids in this family and they loved the camera. It was so fun watching them play in the pool while everyone was setting up for the reception. And can I just tell you that Laura's dad had some of the coolest cars sitting in his front yard. Since I am so in love with killer cars, I had to get a couple shots of them with them! Thanks you guys for making me feel welcome and making my job so easy! Here are my faves!








































3 comments:

Rach said...

You are SO good!

LWink photography said...

Shanda, Thanks again!!!!! They are gorgeous and we love them all!!!! You were awesome on our wedding day and made it go so smoothly. We love your work and fun attitude. We're so glad we have such great pictures to help us remember that amazing day, because it really just flew bye.Thanks again:) And good luck

Tavis Johnson said...

Shanda, this wedding is off the hook!!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts