Logo

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Beautiful Isabella

Baby Isabella is so stunning. She already is so particular about the things that she likes. For almost the whole shoot she was wide awake. She makes me laugh because she normally is sleeping when Randy and I go see her. She is such a gorgeous baby and is so loved by all of her family. Colton and Melanie did such an amazing job making such a precious little baby. She already is totally girly, but Colton had to get one shot for him. I have to admit it turned out to be one of my favorites! Thanks you guys for letting me take these precious first moments. Oh and I love you Mel! Here are my faves!


















6 comments:

Laurie and Robbie Jacobsen said...

OMG!!! I love these pictures!!! That little girl is ADORABLE!!! You are so talented!!! I hope all is well!!!

Randi Patch said...

That little girl is gorgeous! Those are such great pictures, I love them!

AshnRuss said...

She is gorgeous! Once again I seriously wish that I lived near you. I would totally have you take my girls pictures! You are amazing!

Tiffany Izatt said...

Oh my cuteness! I love all of the spots you put her in and she si so beautiful

Christi said...

Oh she is beautiful, and again, you rocked the baby pics!!

Noni Christensen said...

Shanda-Mel and Colton are so lucky to have you as both a friend and a photographer. You are awesome at both. These pics are gorgeous and even though I think Isabella is beautiful-you bring out her best assets and show her cute little personality. You are so talented and I can't wait until we can have you do our family. You are amazing!!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts