Logo

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Matt and Shanna Engagements-Utah Wedding Photographer

Where to start off with this couple. Matt and Shanna met while working together, they had two awesome match makers at work that got them talking (one of them might have been me...). These two have so much chemistry and make me laugh. I don't know how many times I had to stop shooting because I was laughing so hard the camera wouldn't stop shaking. Image stabilizer just doesn't work under those circumstances. Honestly you can tell that they have so much fun together. Matt loves making Shanna uncomfortable in front of the camera, which I was loving! She would laugh so hard and has the prettiest smile. Shanna just adores Matt you can see it all over her face when she looks at him. Matt helps Shanna to get out of her comfort zone, he actually borrowed some strangers motorcycle for one of the pictures. Of course I was up for it. That is one of the best shots! They are such a gorgeous couple. I just love seeing how great these two are together and can't wait for their groomal session! What pictures are your favorites? Let me know by leaving me a comment.








No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts