Logo

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bubbles-Utah Family Photography

This is going to be a pretty long post. Mandi and Scott have one of the cutest families ever! I love being able to do thier family pictures every year. I can't believe how big their kids are getting. Congrats you guys on baby number 3 too! I love all of the pictures that we did and it has made it super hard to pick favorites, so I am posting quite a few of them. I think you will enjoy them. I loved being able to catch their family interacting. They had a ton of fun and it was like I wasn't even really there. They played with bubbles, went on a bear hunt in the fields, played jump on dad, and even got some airplane rides. Take a look at the great time we had.

1 comment:

Scott Troxel said...

I JUST PEED MY PANTS! THESE ARE SO AMAZING!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts