Logo

Friday, June 4, 2010

Tim and Camille-Utah Bridal Photography

I know that I say this about almost all of my couples, but it is completely true. Tim and Camille are a blast! Tim was constantly doing hilarious faces and making us laugh. I loved all the "blue steel" poses that I was able to get! I love how playful they are together. Camille has such an amazing talent at keeping Tim under wrap so he doesn't get too crazy. Their personality blend so well together. Tim was so great at making sure that Camille was taken care of during the shoot. He even made sure Camille's gorgeous dress was well taken care of. I love seeing how cute they are together. Can't wait til the big day you guys, don't worry Tim you can pull all the faces you want then! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts