Logo

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Baby Whitney-Utah Newborn Photography

Baby Whitney... Oh how loved you are. Your parents both adore you. What a lucky girl to have two big brothers to watch over and protect you. Laura and Kelly you made a stunning little girl. She is so precious and sweet. I love all of her perfect little features. Laura you are completely talented. Every room of your house looks like it could be a room staged for a decor magazine cover. When the time comes for me to have a small one to care for, you will have to help me. Whitney always stay as sweet as you are now. Babies grow up so fast thanks for picking me to freeze this time in her life for you. I am excited to see her grow up and how beautiful she is.

1 comment:

JOSEPH and CRYSTAL said...

Shanda, these are spectacular!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts