Logo

Friday, July 2, 2010

Heather-Utah Maternity Photography

Heather is so stunning pregnant. I would give anything if I could look this good when I get pregnant. She has the cutest tummy and actually was full term when we took these. She delivered barely 2 days after we took these pictures of this gorgeous mom. Heather wanted to surprise her husband and have some maternity pictures taken without him knowing. Sorry Mike, quite a few people at work knew she was doing this and kept it from you! It was for a good cause though. I just can't get over how beautiful Heather is. You would never guess that this is her 6th child. Her and Mike are now done having children. What a great way to capture the end of such a beautiful journey. Thank you Heather for letting me be the one to help you embrace and cherish this last time. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts