Logo

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Books and Family-Utah Family Photographer

The day was perfect not too cold and not too warm. When I first met Ala and Eli they were so friendly. We could talk like we had been friends for awhile. I knew instantly that this shoot was going to be fun. We headed to several different locations, had a couple of strange people talk to us as we waited to cross the street, and got some great shots. Their little boy is so cute and wanted to be very serious for some of the pictures. His serious face is one of my favorites. I love the big brown eyes and the pondering looks he would give me. Ala and Eli have so much chemistry together. You can see it bursting from their eyes when they look at each other, the little smiles that they would give, and the sweet laughter they would share. You can tell that they are best friends. Thank you both for giving me the priviledge to take these for you.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts