Logo

Monday, September 6, 2010

Swings, Leaves, and Smiles-Utah Child Photography

Children honestly grow up so fast. I remember when this little one was first born. I remember actually anticipating her coming into the world. Now she is 2 years old. What an amazing little ball of personality. Abby has the cutest little way of talking. I love how she just babbles and then says a word that you can actually understand. She loves to tell you stories and talk with her hands. She was so fun to shoot and grab all of those fun little things that she is doing. She is soon going to be a big sister and I can't wait to watch that little one grow up too. Abby I love you and your amazing hair!

1 comment:

Brett, Dany and family said...

Oh my gosh! She is so CUTE! Where are some pics of Christie and her cute prego bellie??? :)

Blog Archive

Popular Posts